- It may be “your day,” but don’t be selfish, to feel appreciated, your wedding guests deserve to be welcomed, acknowledged, and thanked. Whether it’s your best friend from back in high school, your baby mama, or your spouse’s great-aunt who you’ve never met before, greet them with a smile, thank them for coming, and give them a moment to say what they want to say to you, a chance to take a picture with the bride and groom.
- Make wedding guests feel comfort from getting to the wedding, moving around and staying there;
- Help your wedding guests get there easy:In terms of wedding invitations, your guests will appreciate having all the wedding details and any directions or maps to get to the venue. This allows them to arrive on time and in good mood. In case you can’t afford it, then transportation to and from the wedding place will always win over your crowd;Order HPI069
- Clear understanding of expectations: are children welcome? Will there be something for them to do? How formal is the event? Will I be expected to pose for photographs? Can I bring a date?Demystifying dress code advanced; consider a “What to Wear” insert card or page on your Wedding Website!
- Short ceremony, no longer than a half-hour is better;
- Short reception speeches. It’s a wedding, I expect a few speeches. Father of the Bride speech. Best Man speech. Matron/Maid of Honor speech. Mother of the Bride speech. Random drunk uncle speech, if you do too many of them your reception is going to be onerous.
- Open bar for free drinks, This is what I want.And candy bar-people Love candy; Good adequate food that tastes at least as good as it looks.
- Photo booth – guests love taking silly group pictures with props;
9. Thoughtful gestures – fans/sunglasses/umbrellas/ sunscreen due to weather and season, crayons/coloring books for kids, flip flops for women in heelsto dance, midnight snack;
10. Childcare, if you are having a child-friendly event: a bounce house, games, and no fewer than four teenagers who were hired to keep the little occupied.
11. Respect your guests, treat extroverts and introverts different; create a space that lets the oldsters talk in peace, and lets the hipsters do the Electric Slide.
12.Easy participation in your wedding, this is why throwing rice and blowing bubbles are so popular? It’s because people get to do something!
13. Stop playing matchmaker; No one wants to be stuck next to someone they are supposed to love only to find out later that it’s a total mismatch.
14. Do away with assigned seats, it’s enough to assign to sit at specific table but not definitely be told which table to sit at especially when they aren’t close with other guests or if the seating separates them from their own spouse or date.
15. For the cake cutting, don’t try to interrupt wedding party for cake cutting, wedding guests secretly don’t care about stopping the party to watch you do the cake cutting. Instead make this a private event during dinner with your parents and bridal party standing around.
16. Make the dinner reception feel more like a party not a snooze fest;
17. Serve Scrumptious Late Night Snacks, You can never go wrong with a crowd favorite!” And your tipsy guests will totally thank you.