Rustic wedding theme means different to different people; it can be a rustic farm wedding (Farm to Table wedding is all about using fresh, local ingredients decorated the tables, bags of apples were used as favors), shabby chic barn wedding, woodland fete wedding and also can be rustic modern wedding; but there always something remains the same: wood tables or chairs floral arrangements and outdoor venues; with a few personalized vintage touches you will get a unique style wedding, like custom rustic wedding invitations, hand pick wedding favors.
Nearly 40% of engagements come up from November to February, so it’s critical to look for wedding team now. After settle down your rustic wedding theme, start to choose wedding venues, custom wedding invitations; decide wedding decorations, pick up wedding favors and so on. They are easy to borrow for your own big day as same as vintage wedding themes with these stunning dreamy rustic wedding ideas to pulling off your country-inspired look to make your rustic wedding different.
- To an outdoor rustic wedding theme, you don’t need to add much decoration, try to think of ways to enhance nature not compete; like incorporating wood and greenery into your reception.
- Welcome your guests with a chalkboard wedding menu propped up by bales of hay, then chalkboard signage, chalkboard escort card, doodle some blossoms in the corners.
- Special rustic wedding escort cards: Calligrapherd stones, burlap and lavender escort card display are cute alternative to paper escort cards. And also you can write each guest’s name on a leaf; use pine cones to hold your guest’s table assignments.
- Rustic wedding Ceremony arch: fabric curtains are the common of every rustic wedding party. Draped in linen or ribbons and adorned in flowers, a simple wooden arbor becomes an elegant setting for an outdoor wedding ceremony;
- Rustic Bridal Bouquet: Choose an arrangement that looks like you could’ve plucked it right out of the garden or field. A bold arrangement of wildflowers lends rustic appeal. Shades of white combined with loose greenery reflect the more laid-back vibe of a rustic wedding. Muted shades of blush, green and ivory look as natural and romantic; Sunflowers are a cheerful choice; add some lavender for contrast. And instead of holding bouquets, your bridesmaids can take mini vase of baby’s breath in a twine-wrapped Mason jar when carrying down the aisle, so creative and unforgettable!
- Rustic Wedding Decorations: set the scene with these pretty ideas. Treat your guests with colorful Feasting Tables; or Skipping the tablecloth allows the natural wooden table to shine—and gilded china elevates the setting.Centerpieces of rustic wedding don’t have to be complicated; Reuse mismatched milk bottle and mason jars with white blooms as statement, or utilize vintage milk buckets to hold your flowers as decoration
Repurposed wine bottles as table numbers pop against the neutral hues of the burlap table cloth and tree stump centerpiece
Add a pop of color to a burlap-wrapped vessel with a personalized ribbon.
And also you can place your centerpieces in cowboy boots instead of vases.
Overhead decoration: don’t forget to look up when doing dreamy decoration. Use string twinkle lights and glass orbs from the rafters to create ambiance straight out of A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
Rustic Wedding Menu: Instead of paper, list the courses on a rustic slice of wood.
Apply Ladder and Antler details to your decoration as holder of photos and wedding flowers;
Antique Sweetheart Table Signs: Hang hand-painted tree slices on the chairs at your sweetheart table.
For rustic wedding, Chairs don’t need to the same too, mismatched antique Chairs, even Hay Bale Lounge can create the wedding vibe perfectly.
Rustic Wedding Favor:
Wedding favor is the final impression of your wedding; a thoughtful wedding favor will keep a lasting remember of your guests. If most of your guests are out of town, the favor should be easily packed; if you are having fall or winter rustic wedding, cozy blankets or scarves will be very popular. Other popular wedding favors of rustic wedding include:
Jars of Jam, Seed Packets, Succulent, Mason Jar Popcorn，Sweet Treats in Burlap Bags，Hand Pickled Veggies, Honey，Maple Syrup，Potted Herbs, Rosemary Olive Oil, Teacup Candles;
And you can also transform Mason jars into homey wine glasses to turn them into fun wedding keepsakes.
Creative ring holder of rustic themed wedding: a single silk flower surrounded by moss; nestle your rings in a bird’s nest or tie your rings on a simple burlap pillow.
Rustic Wedding Cakes decoration: Top your wedding cake with a twine ball; display wedding cakes and desserts on tree trunks or natural wood dessert display. Wrap your cake cutting set in twine.
Dress up for Rustic Wedding party:
Dress bridesmaids with cowboy boots or printed dresses with pocket; cowboy hat and jeans for your groomsman.
Put your wedding hashtag on cute chalkboard sign decorated with burlap pendants.
Make a memorable exit with a wheelbarrow!
You know rustic and modern can together at one wedding party. For rustic modern wedding, combined wildflowers bouquets, classic brandy bar with chic more menu design, gorgeous white wedding cake.